Hunnic Cyber is a UK penetration testing and software development start up. We are ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and (UK) Cyber Essentials accredited. We are also pushing forward for our CREST accreditation.
We are registered in the UK and have opened a technical office in Budapest.
We work primarily with UK and Middle Eastern businesses and focus on scenario based penetration testing and Red Teaming.
Our office is based in the centre of Budapest.
We are now looking for an experienced penetration tester to join the team.
- You have a least 2-5 years penetration testing experience and are able to deliver infrastructure and web application penetration testing from the get go
- You have experience of Red Team engagements and have some understanding of c2 infrastructure, phishing, malware development and post exploitation.
- You are able to confidently use tools like Nessus, Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Postman, Cobalt Strike, Visual Studio, Ansible, AWS/Azure, Gophish, IDA Pro and similar
- Programming experience with VBA, C# and Python is desirable (please share Github or similar code repositories where you have written tools)
- Application penetration testing: you should be able to perform an application or API test end to end preforming a thorough assessment
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Knowledge of assembly, Windows internals, C/C++ and exploit development is a plus.
- OSCP, OSCE or SANS is desirable
- You will be delivering Web Application, Infrastructure, Phishing and Red Team assessments for UK and Middle Eastern clients. Some on site travel may be required to the UK, Europe and Middle East
- Producing written reports, and conducting wash up calls with clients
- Performing security research, exploit development and blogging your findings
- Play a part in further building out Hunnic Cyber’s internal network, anti virus test suite, building Active Directory testing labs
You will be provided with a high spec laptop, dual monitors, company phone and have the opportunity to attend European security conferences, and trainings.
You will also have plenty of non client billable days where research can be conducted and is encouraged.
As you develop in the role, working from home opportunities will become available and will eventually to be required to train more junior members of the team.
Please send resumes to Tom.email@example.com