Hunnic Cyber is a UK penetration testing and software development start up. We are ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and (UK) Cyber Essentials accredited. We are also pushing forward for our CREST accreditation.
We are registered in the UK and have opened a technical office in Budapest.
We work primarily with UK and Middle Eastern businesses and focus on scenario based penetration testing and Red Teaming.
Our office is based in the centre of Budapest.
We are now looking for a penetration tester to join the team.
- You have a least 1-2 years penetration testing experience
- You are able to confidently use tools like Nessus, Kali Linux, Burp Suite, SQLMap and similar tools
- Some Python programming experience is desirable
- Application penetration testing: you should be able to perform an application or API test end to end preforming a thorough assessment
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- OSCP or similar qualification
- You will be delivering Web Application, Infrastructure, and Phishing assessments
- Producing written reports, and conducting wash up calls with clients
- Performing security research and blogging your findings
- Play a part in further building out Hunnic Cyber’s internal network, anti virus test suite, building Active Directory testing labs, cracking rigs, internal training platform
You will be provided with a high spec laptop, dual monitors, company phone and have the opportunity to attend European security conferences, and trainings.
You will also have plenty of non client billable days where research can be conducted and is encouraged.
As you develop in the role, working from home opportunities will become available and will eventually to be required to train more junior members of the team.
Gross salary, 600,000 HUF / month plus pension.
Please send resumes to Tom.email@example.com